Topics: Terms and Policies
Terms and Policies
- The plans provided on jeplans.com are copyrighted material of their respective author and are for personal use only, Do not to distribute plans to others or mass* produce the items.
- You will be able to login and access the latest version of your purchased plans from JEPLANS.COM as long as we provide the plan and your account is in good standing.
- From time to time plans may be provided before they are complete. The latest versions of your purchased plans will be provided in the Member Area as they become available.
- JEPLANS.COM is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties
- JEPLANS.COM Reserves the right to terminate anyone's account.
Purchasing Plans a JEPLANS.COM
*The authors of JEPLANS.COM do not a have problem with customers producing small quantities for local markets/woodworking shows and fundraisers unless otherwise noted in the plan.
- You must login to purchase and download plans.
- No financial data is processed, handled or stored by JEPLANS.COM
- Payments are securely processed by PayPal not by JEPLANS.COM.
- Plans will be available for download in the Member Area once payment is processed at PayPal.
- Plans are provided in PDF format
- If plan is not immediately available after purchase, Please let us know with the 'Contact Us' form and check back in 24 hours.
- You will be able to login and access the latest version of your purchased plans from JEPLANS.COM as long as we provide the said plan and your account is in good standing.
Please take appropriate safety precautions.
Working with tools and building devices that convert energy such as engines and motors are inherently dangerous. Building and operating these devices are at your own risk.
Jeplans.com or James Eckert assumes no liability for accident or injury resulting from the information provided.
Wooden toys can be dangerous for children especially children under 3.
The authors and publishers of these plans assume no liability for the safety of finished items. It is the responsibility of the person making the item to assume the liability of dangers from inferior or unsafe materials, construction, or durability in the product.
The items in these plans are intended to be display items only.